quinta-feira, dezembro 07, 2006

Eurythmics - I saved the world today

Monday finds you like a bomb that's been left ticking there too long/You're bleeding
Some days there's nothing left to learn from the point of no return/You're leaving

Hey hey I saved the world today/Everybody's happy now/The bad things gone away/And everybody's happy now/The good things here to stay/Please let it stay

There's a million mouths to feed and I've got everything I need/I'm breathing and there's a hurting thing inside but I've got everything to hide/I'm grieving

Hey hey I saved the world today/Everybody's happy now/The bad things gone away/And everybodys happy now/The good things here to stay/Please let it stay/Let it stay/Let it stay

Doo doo doo doo doo the good thing

Hey hey I saved the world today/Everybody's happy now/The bad things gone away/And everybody's happy now/The good things here to stay/Please let it stay/Hey hey I saved the world today/Everybody's happy now/The bad things gone away/And everybody's happy now/The good things here to stay/Please let it/Ooh let it

Sem comentários: