terça-feira, dezembro 05, 2006

Gary Jules - Mad World (Donnie Darko version)

All around me are familiar faces/Worn out places/Worn out faces
Bright and early for the daily races/Going nowhere/Going nowhere
Their tears are filling up their glasses/No expression/No expression
Hide my head I wanna drown my sorrow/No tomorrow/No tomorrow
And I find it kind of funny/I find it kind of sad/The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had/I find it hard to tell you/I find it hard to take/When people run in circles its a very very/Mad world/Mad world

Children waiting for the day they feel good/Happy birthday/Happy birthday
And I feel the way that every child should/Sit and listen/Sit and listen
Went to school and I was very nervous/No one knew me/No one knew me
Hello teacher tell me what’s my lesson/Look right through me/Look right through me
And I find it kind of funny/I find it kind of sad/The dreams in which I’m dying are the best I’ve ever had/I find it hard to tell you/I find it hard to take/When people run in circles its a very very/Mad world/Mad world/Enlarging your world/Mad world.

Sem comentários: