domingo, dezembro 10, 2006

Within Temptation: Memories

In this world you tried/Not leaving me alone behind/There's no other way/I'll pray to the gods let him stay/The memories ease the pain inside/Now I know why

All of my memories keep you near/In silent moments/Imagine you'd be here/All of my memories keep you near/Your silent whispers, silent tears

Made me promise I'd try/To find my way back in this life/I hope there is a way/To give me a sign you're okay/Reminds me again it's worth it all/So I can go home.

All of my memories keep you near/In silent moments/Imagine you'd be here/All of my memories keep you near/Your silent whispers, silent tears.

Together in all these memories/I see your smile/All the memories I hold dear/Darling, you know I'll love you/'till the end of time.

All of my memories keep you near/In silent moments/Imagine you'd be here/All of my memories keep you near/Your silent whispers, silent tears.

All of my memories...

Sem comentários: