segunda-feira, dezembro 11, 2006

The Pretenders - I'll Stand By You

Oh, why you look so sad?/Tears are in your eyes/Come on and come to me now/Don't be ashamed to cry/Let me see you through 'cause Ive seen the dark side too

When the night falls on you/You don't know what to do/Nothing you confess could make me love you less

I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you

So if you're mad, get mad/Don't hold it all inside/Come on and talk to me now/Hey, what you got to hide?/I get angry too/Well I'm a lot like you

When you're standing at the crossroads and don't know which path to choose let me come along 'cause even if youre wrong

I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you/Take me in, into your darkest hour and I'll never desert you/I'll stand by you

And when...When the night falls on you, baby/You're feeling all alone/You won't be on your own

I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you/Take me in, into your darkest hour and Ill never desert you /I'll stand by you/I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you/Won't let nobody hurt you/I'll stand by you

Sem comentários: